1) My name isn’t Chloe, but I use this pseudonym because I want to protect my privacy and because people say I look like Chloe Sullivan, the character of Smallville.
2) I live in an Andalusian town, in Spain. I love this part of Spain: sun, beach, history, nature, the people…
3) I have graduated in Translation and Interpreting, but I never wanted to study this. :S What I wanted to study was English or French, or even Medicine/Nursing. The worst years of my life were at the university.
4) I love beign with Jimmy.
5) I like going to the cinema or to a restaurant.
6) I hate going out in the evening.
7) I hate hypocresy and lies.
8 ) I’m very shy, but I have a strong character. And I lose my patience very quickly!!
9) One of my (many) faults is that I say whatever comes to my mind, without thinking about the consequences.
10) I love fast food and Italian food.
11) I can’t stand paella, and I hate flamenco! (yes, I’m Spanish, altought it seems quite contradictory!)
12) My dreams are: to speak and write English without mistakes; to go to the United States; to get married; to start my own family; to become a housewife (yes, I’d like to devote myself to my family).
13) My immediate dream: my wedding!
14) What is important in my life: my sweetheart and my pet.
15) I’d like to go on a cruise (Mediterranean or Transatlantic… It doesn’t matter).
16) I have a brother (20), who is studying Medicine. I think he will be a good Dr. House! 😀
17) My father is teacher and my mother a housewife.
18) I don’t have many friends. And I have lost contact with them… 😦 (that makes me sad! I miss them)
19) I forgot my German… :$
20) My favourite food is pizza, lasagne, ice cream and chocolate!! Yummy!! 🙂